Login to disable ads!

Where to buy Mambo FPV camera?

The Parrot Mambo minidrone is full of surprises! Whether you equip it with the Cannon or the Grabber, it'll turn the sky into an amazing playground.
dronepirate_ninja
Newcomer
Drone Type: Mambo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where to buy Mambo FPV camera?

Post by dronepirate_ninja » 31 Jan 2020, 21:39

I have this available on my ebay store if anyone is interested. If you want the camera alone, and not the goggles or battery just message me and I will send an offer. Thanks - dronepirate_ninja ebay.com/str/dronpirateninja

dronepirate_ninja
Newcomer
Drone Type: Mambo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where to buy Mambo FPV camera?

Post by dronepirate_ninja » 02 Feb 2020, 21:43

Hey guys,
I attempted to tell you all that I have this cam and fpv pack for sale but your mod kicked it back and said that my only purpose was to advertise a "website". Hmm, I don't think ebay needs my help advertising. I merely saw that nobody here could figure out where to buy such a thing and so I was just trying to help (as is commonplace in this hobby). I understand this rule and would never break the rules on purpose, but I assumed the discussion being had would be read and my post would have been viewed as what it was; help, nothing more. I don't need to advertise I've got enough work as it is. So with that being said, no worries, I will never be back to this site for sure.