Login to disable ads!

Bebop 2 issue

Mods for Bebop, Bebop 2 and even the Skycontroller.
blue river bebop 2
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bebop 2 issue

Post by blue river bebop 2 » 22 Dec 2018, 19:36

I have a bebop 2 that is having some problems. It has been flying great until a few weeks ago. I took it out for a flight, it connected fine and I calibrated it. Got it airborne and started to take it out and then it started to turn to the right on its own. I stopped it,turned it around to come back and it did the same thing again. Just this morning I took it out again, lifted it off and it immediately started going in circles on its own. Before the flight today I reset the drone, took the app off my phone and reinstalled it and checked all versions on the free flight pro app. The skycontroller 2 is v1.0.5 and the drone is v4.7.1. I think those are both correct. It has never been crashed so issues there. Motors all sound good and props are all on correct. Anyone have any other ideas to try? Thanks :?:

waterlanding
Thinking of bearings
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: Bebop 2 issue

Post by waterlanding » 23 Dec 2018, 20:00

Lack of a good flat trim can cause what you describe, or possibly calibration. Be sure the drone is on a truly LEVEL surface when you flat trim it.

Sometimes in storage a prop can get bent. You might try replacing the props too...