Any flight log files?

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Eagle430s
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0

Any flight log files?

Post by Eagle430s » 04 Dec 2018, 11:32

I don't know if you read my previous post about my bebop 2 switching off and falling off the sky like a stone with battery level 52% and about 20 meters away from me..
Parrot support representatives either have a lot of issues to deal with (and that's not very good) or they are very relaxed to deal with such issues immediately (which again isnot very good for parrot)
Anyway today..10 days after the crash a representative first inform me that the bebop 2 have 1 year warranty and he asked me for some info ,..(address...where I purchase it from...if I have any photos just before the incident from the drone..serial number and some photos of my bebop2 showing the serial number and the actual drone)… I;ve send everything including the video footage of the actual crash as I was very lucky my friend was videoing my return back- landing procedure of the drone....and after 5 days of no response I contacted parrot facebook support page,,they assured me they will reply to me soon,,and indeed after a couple of hours a representative got back to me asking THE SAME things again...I replied again sending them,,and he replied back asking me that I need to send them a full invoice of my purchase that also writes the date of purchase..
I was wondering if there is any log flight file / date recorder of the bebop 2 that I can send to parrot to investigate the date of the flight before the crash and possibly what happened and my drone switched off midair ?
and if yes how can I find this file?