Repair help

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Pandianight
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Repair help

Post by Pandianight » 10 Jul 2018, 20:01

Heya all. Glad I came across the forum. Anyway needing a little repair help. I'm new to the drone scene and have messed around with the toy drones. Picked up a good used Bebop 1 last week and this is my first semi-hobby grade drone. I love how it flies and have done pretty decent with it. Problem I am having is after a flight when I landed I noticed one of the wheel shaft things on the bottom is missing, kinda looks like a thin long bolt with a wheel on the end going through the middle of the rubber absorber. Any idea where I can get a replacement? And would the drone be safe to fly with one of those missing? Also part name or number be nice.

Apolonio
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: Repair help

Post by Apolonio » 12 Jul 2018, 01:56

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself.

Go on ebay, enter (Parrot bebop 1 shaft and dampers kit).

You'll eventually see the part needed, they are packed 4 pins and 4 gear wheels go between $5 to $6 bucks shipped .

One came off one of my drones, ordered a kit and was flying up to delivery. You'll be okay, just don't do barrel rolls or flips fly with care until parts arrive.

Good luck,
Paul

Pandianight
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop
Been thanked: 0

Re: Repair help

Post by Pandianight » 12 Jul 2018, 13:51

Thanks. Probably how I lost it to begin with got a PlayStation controller phone mount and was flying the Bebop with it, and did some flips messing around. For a camera drone surprised it has the ability, most I've seen that are camera drones don't have ability to do flips. Anyway really like the Bebop so far.