Login to disable ads!

Brookstone return policy for AR.Drone V2

Sharing your information about aviation, RC, FPV, regulations, any story or even complaints to Parrot global services.

Moderator: AR.Tommy

Benny-Ace-78
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brookstone return policy for AR.Drone V2

Post by Benny-Ace-78 » 10 Dec 2013, 07:34

Hi all,

I was thinking of buying the AR.Drone V2.0 for my father as a Christmas present since he lives on a 180-acre farm and likes to hunt deer. He is 72 yrs. old with some heart trouble so instead of walking I thought he could use the drone to do video reconnaissance of the critters he plans to blast.

I was going to buy the V2.0 at my local Brookstone store, but their website seems to have conflicting info. about return policy --- the Elite Jungle and Elite Sand versions seem to have 60-day return policies whereas the Orange/Green and Orange/Yellow versions are NOT returnable.

What's the deal with different Brookstone return policies on this drone? I'd like for him to be able to return it in case he can't learn how to use it or doesnt perform as he expects for it's intended use.

DBS
I've been hit!!
Drone Type: DISCO

Re: Brookstone return policy for AR.Drone V2

Post by DBS » 10 Dec 2013, 12:28

I would say the elite versions are a typo... Brookstone will not take a return on an ar drone once it has left the store and the tape on the box has been cut... All returns and/or problems have to go thru Parrot Corp.

Brookstone even has a special AR Drone addendum to the normal receipt that explains this when you buy it.
WORLD RECORD Phantom 4 flight CLICK HERE
WORLD RECORD Matrice 600 flight CLICK HERE

Benny-Ace-78
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by Benny-Ace-78 » 10 Dec 2013, 15:15

DBS wrote:I would say the elite versions are a typo... Brookstone will not take a return on an ar drone once it has left the store and the tape on the box has been cut... All returns and/or problems have to go thru Parrot Corp.
OK, thanks for the intel.

It appears Bed, Bath & Beyond has a 100% guarantee on returns on ALL items sold on their website -- incl. the Parrot drone? Newegg.com also lists it on their website with an "Iron Egg Return Guarantee" with no restock fee until Jan. 31, 2014?

Just curious why Brookstone has a strict no-return policy on the AR when other retailers seem willing to take it back with no hassles?

bayslarry
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone

Post by bayslarry » 28 Feb 2020, 10:57

Sorry for the late reply, it almost 7 years old. I would just like to help you out to know the latest updated store policy at Brookstone. Not only Brookstone changes its policy but others store like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and others also. Brookstone Return Policy for easy return and refund provides 30 days from the date of your purchase. If those 30 days are already over then the warranty of the service policy will help you in the return procedure.

If you did like to buy V2.0 at my local Brookstone store then you can go for as the policy clearly mentions 30 days return policy. If you going to buy it ‘Final Sale’ then you are not allowed to return the product. You need to put on socks and shoes in order to buy.

carillo
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by carillo » 10 Mar 2020, 12:09

Hi Larry, thanks for the explanation. Is there any shops in Europe where we can return products? Or do you offer any shipment option? The problem is, I bought the product in the US but now I'm in Barcelona and looking to find a house for sale in Spain. I will be here more than a month so is it possible to return the product somehow?

Return to “General - Parrot / New Products / Info / Story / Complaints”