Login to disable ads!

Airborne Cargo Help

Parrot's new flying mini drones: Rolling Spider Drone, Airborne Cargo Drone, Airborne Night Drone and Hydrofoil Drone.
Memor86
Newcomer
Drone Type: Airborne Cargo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Airborne Cargo Help

Post by Memor86 » 07 Nov 2019, 19:32

Hello guys i hope there is hope for this lil drone.
i just purchased it second hand, i've got a tello and found this cheap and got it just to start my collection.
symptoms:
1 drifts badly
2 yaws and wont maintain its direction
3 sometimes wont maintain altitude, sometimes will start climbing for no reason
4 props stop in mid flight, drone is still on because it will take off right away if commanded. (this issue was fixed after updating firmware)
5 when doing a flip to any direction it will gain some altitude and flip but will crash to the floor. if the flip is performed at a higher altitude (above 2 meters) it will almost crash but will drift and turn after the flip, need to recover it manually or will crash into the wall or into something.
6 the supersonic sensor will get really hot to the touch after a flight (i dont know if this is normal)

as i mentioned, i got this drone used, didn't seem to have too much cosmetic damage, i guess most people gets frustrated trying to fly lil drones with touch controls i've got the parrot flypad and a bit of experience from flying my tello

another thing i notice is that i cannot change the accessories in the app settings, since this flyes very erratic im using the propeller guards

Return to “Rolling Spider / Airborne Cargo / Airborne Night / Hydrofoil”