Login to disable ads!

Skycontroller 2 aftermarket charger

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Reddai
Newcomer
Drone Type: DISCO
Been thanked: 0

Skycontroller 2 aftermarket charger

Post by Reddai » 04 May 2019, 18:54

Hi Guys,
I just got a 2nd hand Parrot Disco FPV on ebay.
The problem I have is that the "nice" (so to speak) company that sold me the package, forgot to put in the box the skycontroller 2 charging cable... I have opened a case on ebay but while I'm waiting I would like to start using my new toy!
I found in my garage a power adapter that would plug into the controller... but I have no idea of the tension and the polarity I shoud use...
I would'nt adopt the "plug and try" strategy because I don't know if the skycontroller 2 as a polarity protection....

Is there anyone willing to help me out ?
Attached you will find a picture of the power adapter I found
many thanks in advance!

Marco
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waterlanding
Thinking of bearings
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: Skycontroller 2 aftermarket charger

Post by waterlanding » 05 May 2019, 12:49

Reddai wrote:
04 May 2019, 18:54
Hi Guys,
I just got a 2nd hand Parrot Disco FPV on ebay.
The problem I have is that the "nice" (so to speak) company that sold me the package, forgot to put in the box the skycontroller 2 charging cable... I have opened a case on ebay but while I'm waiting I would like to start using my new toy!
I found in my garage a power adapter that would plug into the controller... but I have no idea of the tension and the polarity I shoud use...
I would'nt adopt the "plug and try" strategy because I don't know if the skycontroller 2 as a polarity protection....

Is there anyone willing to help me out ?
Attached you will find a picture of the power adapter I found
many thanks in advance!

Marco
SC's only need a raw 12 volt supply. The actual charging circuit is built in, so a lot of us use 3rd party chargers. Set your charger for 12 vdc, center positive, and be sure to select the correct size adapter. Simple as that. :)

Reddai
Newcomer
Drone Type: DISCO

Post by Reddai » 06 May 2019, 10:17

waterlanding wrote:
05 May 2019, 12:49
SC's only need a raw 12 volt supply. The actual charging circuit is built in, so a lot of us use 3rd party chargers. Set your charger for 12 vdc, center positive, and be sure to select the correct size adapter. Simple as that. :)
Great, many thanks! It works!!

Kind Regards,
Marco

Miguel Eingel
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0

Post by Miguel Eingel » 25 Nov 2019, 23:27

Reddai wrote:
06 May 2019, 10:17
waterlanding wrote:
05 May 2019, 12:49
Great, many thanks! It works!!

Kind Regards,
Marco
did it work for you Can it work with any charger? sorry my english