Login to disable ads!

NOTE 9 FFP HELP!!

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Zionic484
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NOTE 9 FFP HELP!!

Post by Zionic484 » 10 Apr 2019, 16:10

I have been trying to figure out HOW I can use my Note 9 with FFP. I cannot log in. Parrot has been trying to help me, with no luck. I have even downloaded all the way back to version 5.0 and 5.1 and still cannot login after resetting password and everything. Im wondering, should I just connect via wifi directly (no SC2) to my drone and see if that helps get past the login. I have 300 flights, and I dont want to lose the data and make a new account. Also, I have FFP on my tablet, and that works fine, but I want to have it on my cell phone also.

HELP

waterlanding
Thinking of bearings
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: NOTE 9 FFP HELP!!

Post by waterlanding » 10 Apr 2019, 21:36

Zionic484 wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 16:10
I have been trying to figure out HOW I can use my Note 9 with FFP. I cannot log in. Parrot has been trying to help me, with no luck. I have even downloaded all the way back to version 5.0 and 5.1 and still cannot login after resetting password and everything. Im wondering, should I just connect via wifi directly (no SC2) to my drone and see if that helps get past the login. I have 300 flights, and I dont want to lose the data and make a new account. Also, I have FFP on my tablet, and that works fine, but I want to have it on my cell phone also.

HELP
You need to connect to a drone to activate all of FFPro's features, so yes, connect the Note 9 to the drone and then try connecting to the Parrot cloud again.

Also watch out for the small print on the login screen. Something like "If you set up your account before Sept 2018 click here" with a link on the word "here" appears outside the "Username" and "Password" prompts.