Help wanted/partner wanted for interesting project

Other discussion of non-Parrot drones. 3drobotics, DJI, Team Black Sheep, QAV250, DIY drones... etc.
mitchellleary
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone

Help wanted/partner wanted for interesting project

Post by mitchellleary » 20 Mar 2017, 13:39

Hi all!

I've just come across the forum and really like its layout. I'm hoping I can find some help here.

I'm currently working on a project at home and have designed a "drone boat" that will be autonomous and controlled via GPS coordinates. I've built the boat and have the power set up ready and it will run using Ardupilot Mega and Raspberry Pi for various applications. I unfortunately don't have the skills, knowledge or experience to program the software. It's for this reason that I'm looking for someone who could help me out with the programming side of my project. I'd be happy to "hire" your time, credit you on my project or even bring you in as a partner on the project.

I'm based in the UK so ideally would like to find someone in the UK but am open to anyone with the relevant experience.

If anyone help, please get in touch via a reply here or a private message as I am desperate to find an awesome programmer who is passionate about drones!

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Mitch

Bobrobot1
Up and hovering
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: Help wanted/partner wanted for interesting project

Post by Bobrobot1 » 23 Mar 2017, 04:06

Although I can do the programing, can you post the video and maybe the tests here? I really want to see it in action! :D
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!

mitchellleary
Newcomer

Post by mitchellleary » 23 Mar 2017, 12:38

Hi Bobrobot1,

I'd be happy to post the video and tests so you can see them. Are you interested in helping out with the programming?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Mitch
Bobrobot1 wrote:Although I can do the programing, can you post the video and maybe the tests here? I really want to see it in action! :D

Bobrobot1
Up and hovering
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by Bobrobot1 » 24 Mar 2017, 21:49

mitchellleary wrote:Hi Bobrobot1,

I'd be happy to post the video and tests so you can see them. Are you interested in helping out with the programming?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Mitch
Bobrobot1 wrote:Although I can do the programing, can you post the video and maybe the tests here? I really want to see it in action! :D
I'm so sorry. That was a typo. I CAN'T do the programming! I feel bad for the mistake. I just want to see in action. Sorry :cry: :cry:
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!

mitchellleary
Newcomer

Post by mitchellleary » 05 Apr 2017, 15:49

Hi Boborobot1,

If I can find someone who can programme and wants to come in on the project, I will definitely post the tests and results here for you to see.

Cheers