Canada
TomFitz
Just flips over
Drone Type: Bebop
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Calgary Alberta

Post by TomFitz » 26 May 2013, 08:45

Anyone in the Calgary area ? There is a small group of us that road trip to the mountains to find great places to fly and film . Always room for more people . We do a lot of night flying off of Scotchmans Hill overlooking downtown/saddledome as well . Take care ,,,, Tom :ugeek:
Full Blown Addict - - - Anything RC

dante1
Spying is fun

Re: Calgary Alberta

Post by dante1 » 26 May 2013, 13:19

TomFitz wrote:Anyone in the Calgary area ? There is a small group of us that road trip to the mountains to find great places to fly and film . Always room for more people . We do a lot of night flying off of Scotchmans Hill overlooking downtown/saddledome as well . Take care ,,,, Tom :ugeek:
Wow, I wish I was there. I remember Scotchmans hill when I lived in Calgary. Great place to fly. Have fun!!!
The MiruMod Wifi-Less Mod
"Bringing the AR Drone to new heights"
Ebay Link
Store

Maverick107
Technical flight skills
Drone Type: Jumping Sumo

Post by Maverick107 » 26 May 2013, 16:24

Welcome TomFitz :D

pbody2013
Serious flight time

Post by pbody2013 » 26 May 2013, 16:36

Hi Tom. I'm in High River and I'd be interested in going for a fly :)
"It seems to be flying alright, but it's making a funny noise"

TomFitz
Just flips over

Post by TomFitz » 28 May 2013, 13:08

I am ALWAYS up for a fly and meeting new people . Some great flying just west of you in the foothills . we should meet up and do a shoot near longview on the highwood pass or anywhere of interest to you . Send me a message and we can exchange some info .

and yes dante1 its a great view of the city from up there . very lucky to have such excellent drone areas near here . you sure learn to fly in the wind gusts out in the mountains hahahaa , fun stuff .

Thanks for the welcome Maverick107 , I lurk a lot but never post much . usually the incredibly knowledegable folks here solve the issues before i ever read the posts lol . GREAT site . I love my ar drones and have been flying since version 1 hit the shelf . for its purpose it is a lot of fun . Happy flyin everyone .
Full Blown Addict - - - Anything RC