Metro Vancouver

Canada
RevDrone
Newcomer

Metro Vancouver

Post by RevDrone » 21 Sep 2011, 20:09

Hi All;

I am a new arDrone owner/flyer and am looking for some people to fly with (if that doesn't sound like an 80's quote, I don't know what does! 8-)). I live in the metro-Vancouver area and it would be great if we could get a bunch of people together.

Reply within this thread and let's see what we can do about organizing a local event.

Ciao for now;
RevDrone
ardrone@revelant.ca

aphinity
Newcomer

Re: Metro Vancouver

Post by aphinity » 27 Dec 2011, 21:19

Hey there,

I'm in North Van myself, and I just got an A.R. Drone for christmas. I'm very green, but I'm not new to the RC world or flying toy helicopters, so I hope to get some skills soon :P

If you ever wanna fly, let me know! My email is in my account, along with my IM addresses. :D

droneparts_de
Chased the cat

Metro Vancouver

Post by droneparts_de » 28 Dec 2011, 00:53

Welcome and have fun!
http://www.droneparts.de - Parrot AR.Drone and DJI Phantom partner!
...5% discount for forum members. Please contact info@droneparts.de to receive your voucher code - we ship worldwide!...

aphinity
Newcomer

Post by aphinity » 04 Jan 2012, 09:11

droneparts_de wrote:Welcome and have fun!
Thank you! I am so far! I'm really loving this thing :)

I convinced my friend to get one too and we're having a blast flying them around North Vancouver. Already ordered some extra, higher capacity batteries :)

Bababooey
Newcomer

Post by Bababooey » 03 Jun 2012, 04:33

Just ordered mine in Blue... Should be here in week or so (we use an address in Sumas, WA).

Would love to check out the multi-player functions.

Dirtychoncho
Newcomer

Post by Dirtychoncho » 03 Jun 2012, 08:05

I'm out in Surrey and just got mine 3 weeks ago and love it. My buddy at work saw how much fun i was having with it he bought one last week.

dantelep
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by dantelep » 01 Jan 2013, 10:44

Got one for Christmas. Looking for flyers in the Valley...

Maverick107
Technical flight skills
Drone Type: Jumping Sumo

Post by Maverick107 » 01 Jan 2013, 18:25

Welcome I'm from Ontario, long ways away but still Canadian,The first thing I was told on this site was get ready to spend a lot of dough the more you get hooked, yikes were they right I now have the Wheel Mod coming, the new Quad Mod which is RC Control of course a new DXi RC Controller, Bearings ,Gear Protectors ,Land Gear Protectors , extra batteries upgraded of course oh and lets not forget the Carbon fibre Covering for my hulls , so you see my friend you have come to the right place to learn because there is one heck of a lot of knowledge here I would say without a doubt it's the best Ar Drone learning site there is and the people on this forum will do everything they can to help you so again I say "Welcome" But hide your card!!! :lol:

ispychu
Newcomer
Drone Type: Hydrofoil

Post by ispychu » 13 Aug 2016, 00:55

Hey guys - Fellow Drone enthusiast looking to learn more about this awesome hobby! :)