how to fix 1 motor

Parrot's new flying mini drones: Rolling Spider Drone, Airborne Cargo Drone, Airborne Night Drone and Hydrofoil Drone.
Bulynia
Newcomer
Drone Type: Airborne Cargo

how to fix 1 motor

Post by Bulynia » 18 Jun 2016, 15:48

Hello.
so i buy that small drone, play couple days...
now when turn on it, left motor turn on the max power, wont connect to phone, wont make update from usb (always got some cant read file...)
try to find soliution, unpart it, when disconect motors! Can update from usb, after finish update colect it back but same problem! Wont connect...
Ubpair again, disconect motors and try again to connect it... wola it connect
but why motors braking board works?!
Check that board and faund 1 dead part. But dont know kiw it name looks like some tranzistor, on the top write WK9.
try to change it for somthin what i have... change it and drone star fly, but now need correct part bcs must to be correct parametr to all motors.
so any one in this forum can help me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bulynia
Newcomer

Re: how to fix 1 motor

Post by Bulynia » 27 Jun 2016, 17:41

Need tis one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jabyjnr
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by jabyjnr » 21 Sep 2016, 12:46

I have the same problem, I do not know the reference WK9. Can you help me?

gcollu
Newcomer

Post by gcollu » 20 Jan 2017, 11:57

I have also the same problem, anyone have finded online the transistor WK959? i have tryed to replace whit another one similar, the engine go on but is not work fine (too slow compared to others)

thanks
Giacomo