Login to disable ads!

All lights are red

Problems of AR Drone 2.0, Freeflight 2, Flight Recorder GPS, Qgroundcontrol... etc.
kingkmega
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

All lights are red

Post by kingkmega » 22 Jul 2012, 18:35

I have had my AR Drone 2.0 for about 4 days now. After the third day something went wrong and it stopped working. When I plug in the battery the 4 lights under each of the propellers flashes red once and the LED under the body stays red and then nothing happens. There is no WiFi signal broadcasted or anything. Does anyone know what caused this and what I can do to correct the problem?

CH33ZEBURG3R
Strange wobble

Re: All lights are red

Post by CH33ZEBURG3R » 23 Jul 2012, 08:44

I've been having the same problems with my 1.0, i don't know if its because of the updated firmware but when I power it up occasionally I get 4 green LEDs and then they all go red and there's no status light on. It started doing this after 11months of trouble free flying so before the warranty ran out I sent it back to Parrot, now I have it back I'm still having the same issues??
I also have another brand new 1.0 that is also having issues with loss of wifi connection error, so if anyone is having the same problems and has downgraded their firmware I'd like to know ifits made a difference because that's the only thing I can think of that has caused this issue.

Not Impressed!! :x

visual77
Ready for take off
Drone Type: AR.Drone

Post by visual77 » 18 Feb 2013, 11:48

CH33ZEBURG3R wrote:I've been having the same problems with my 1.0, i don't know if its because of the updated firmware but when I power it up occasionally I get 4 green LEDs and then they all go red and there's no status light on. It started doing this after 11months of trouble free flying so before the warranty ran out I sent it back to Parrot, now I have it back I'm still having the same issues??
I also have another brand new 1.0 that is also having issues with loss of wifi connection error, so if anyone is having the same problems and has downgraded their firmware I'd like to know ifits made a difference because that's the only thing I can think of that has caused this issue.

Not Impressed!! :x
When I contacted with Parrot, they suggested to send Drone back.Unfortunately it is impossible in my case.
So, still have a "brick" and waiting for my new mother board, may be it will help...

LORGIO
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by LORGIO » 07 Nov 2019, 14:56

I have the same issue, did any of you found the solution yet ?