Skycontroller update

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Pliskin59
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skycontroller update

Post by Pliskin59 » 10 Jan 2019, 14:36

I couldn't get the controller to connect to the bebop , so I downloaded the update on the 1st Jan 2019 , it worked but stopped working the next day. Will I have to download it to USB again & install it again?

Pliskin59
Newcomer

Post by Pliskin59 » 11 Jan 2019, 02:18

i downloaded the update from this thread , but not working. I can connect to the Bebop on its own from the app & control using my iPad mini , I can connect to the Skycontroller with the app & iPad mini , but the controller can find the Bebop Wifi ,but the iPad mini can ?

Ledroneux
Newcomer

Post by Ledroneux » 12 Jan 2019, 03:14

Help me !!!! I try no harm to update my skycontroller 1 for 1 week but every time I get message that shows me!
Searching for update file ... word found ..
Help me my USB key is in fat32 I tried the update to parrot and had online I made rest of my skycontroller I know what to do!
Aider moi !!!! J'essaie sans bien que mal de faire la mise à jour de mon skycontroller 1 depuis 1 semaine mais a chaque fois j'ai se message qui m'affiche !
Searching for update file ...mot found ..
Aider moi ma clé USB est en fat32 j'ai essayé les mise à jour à parrot et eu ligne j'ai fait des rest de mon skycontroller je sais plus quoi faire !!