Warranty replacment problems????

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
uber
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Warranty replacment problems????

Post by uber » 30 Jun 2018, 15:55

I submitted a claim on a bebop 2 on June 2nd after 3 weeks they sent me an email stating that I would receive a shipping return label. I waited a week and called again and asked how long it would take to get the label, the support person told me I should have received it by now and that there was a problem on their end. He said he would re-send it and I would receive it with in 24 hours. It has been 24 hours and no return label :x . I called (it is Saturday) and there is nobody to take my call. Does anyone have any suggestions? It has been over a month and still no sign of a solution, should I just forget about this drone and company and try another manufacturer? Has anyone else had a problem like this?

larry31
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Warranty replacment problems????

Post by larry31 » 02 Jul 2018, 19:32

I know this doesn't help in your case, but I received an e-mail confirming they would send shipping label, for my return, on June 21.
I got a e-mail with links for the shipping label the next day. I printed it out, and shipped my drone to them the same day.( June 22 )
I received my replacement today July 2.
They said it should take 7 - 10 business days. Mine was back in 8 business days.

Did they say you would get the return label via e-mail? That's how I got mine. I just printed it out, took it to post office, and it was gone.

Check your e-mail address that they have. Check if virus program could have put their e-mail in your trash.
Sounds like some kind of e-mail issue.