Better 3rd Party App over FreeFlightPro?

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
bernek
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Re: Better 3rd Party App over FreeFlightPro?

Post by bernek » 18 Feb 2018, 17:22

AR.Tommy wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 16:56
I'm really sorry for this. bb2733 could join the beta tester group to get the app earlier.
Hello Tommy ! I've bought the app myself a few days ago (I didn't read the part with SC2 not working yet). Do you think you can invite me to the beta group please ? I want to use it with iPad mini 1st gen because FreeFlight Pro work horribly with my iPad mini ...

I can provide the apple id or the receipt if needed !

Thank you !

TheDeuceII
Newcomer

Post by TheDeuceII » 28 Jul 2018, 07:27

Sorry for posting in this necro’d thread...

Just curious if there has been any progress with the US version of Bebop Control US? Mr. Tommy’s last reply mentioned the SkyController 2/2P integration was still being worked on. Unfortunately thats the device I need supported.

Thanks in advance for further info!

-Deuce

AR.Tommy
Charged up again
Drone Type: Bebop

Post by AR.Tommy » 28 Jul 2018, 10:52

At the moment there is very little progress, because Apple Review is rejecting the update. They want me to combine all the drone apps into single one app, according to a new guideline 4.3 about "spam" :cry:
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

TheDeuceII
Newcomer

Post by TheDeuceII » 07 Aug 2018, 06:01

Screw Apple. Since my first reply I have since ran into nothing but dead-ends trying to make my iPhone work with just about anything. Getting into phone connect from flight via Apple hardware Has been prohibitive at every step. Want to use a Bluetooth controller? Buy a specially certified one. Want to use the Parrot FPV goggles? Your 1920x1080@401 PPI doesn’t have a pixel density high enough for the lens zoom and you’re going to see every pixel like it’s a damn CRT.

Today I bought an unlocked Pixel 2 XL, it should be here Friday.

/rant

Cheers for the Android app, Tommy. Works great with my 2012 Nexus 7 tablet... 11/10 would give you money again :-)

AR.Tommy
Charged up again
Drone Type: Bebop

Post by AR.Tommy » 07 Aug 2018, 07:05

Thank you for your trust. However since I don't want to adorn myself with borrowed plumes, there is no Android app that I did for Parrot drones.
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

solaris8x86
Strange wobble
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by solaris8x86 » 07 Aug 2018, 08:16

TheDeuceII wrote:
07 Aug 2018, 06:01
Screw Apple. Since my first reply I have since ran into nothing but dead-ends trying to make my iPhone work with just about anything. Getting into phone connect from flight via Apple hardware Has been prohibitive at every step. Want to use a Bluetooth controller? Buy a specially certified one. Want to use the Parrot FPV goggles? Your 1920x1080@401 PPI doesn’t have a pixel density high enough for the lens zoom and you’re going to see every pixel like it’s a damn CRT.

Today I bought an unlocked Pixel 2 XL, it should be here Friday.

/rant

Cheers for the Android app, Tommy. Works great with my 2012 Nexus 7 tablet... 11/10 would give you money again :-)

Try Auriga on Android platform
Try Bebop Pro on IOS

Both are still active in development and supported SkyShit 2.
Advancing Bebop 2 to Router Mod with deep explanation: http://youtu.be/cumh4VZonVE
Bebop 2 Flight Record #0010 Finale (must watch): http://youtu.be/1pNyMSKwWaQ