Bebop not working with Ipega 9023

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
HassoBoxhead
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop

Bebop not working with Ipega 9023

Postby HassoBoxhead » 30 Dec 2016, 04:57

I bought an Ipega 9023 extended game controller to use with my iPad and Bebop 1. I turned on Bluetooth and connected to the controller, but it does not control the drone. Is there steps I'm missing? Appreciate any help!

AR.Tommy
Charged up again

Re: Bebop not working with Ipega 9023

Postby AR.Tommy » 30 Dec 2016, 09:52

Hello and welcome to the board,

your control app (you did not mention one) needs to support this controller. As far as I can say it is not a MFI game pad so the chances that there is an app for the Bebop and your controller are not good.

Today I highly recommend buying a MFI gamepad with to additional analog sticks. A lot of apps are supporting them. For example the SteelSeries Nimbus, which I prefer at the moment because it also charges with a lighting connector.
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

Dipstick
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Postby Dipstick » 02 Jan 2017, 21:46

Sorry new here but I'm thinking of purchasing the nimbus steel joypad and am wondering were I would put my iPhone as it doesn't seem to have a mount like the madcatz ones
AR.Tommy wrote:Hello and welcome to the board,

your control app (you did not mention one) needs to support this controller. As far as I can say it is not a MFI game pad so the chances that there is an app for the Bebop and your controller are not good.

Today I highly recommend buying a MFI gamepad with to additional analog sticks. A lot of apps are supporting them. For example the SteelSeries Nimbus, which I prefer at the moment because it also charges with a lighting connector.

AR.Tommy
Charged up again

Postby AR.Tommy » 03 Jan 2017, 19:59

You are right, the nimbus does not have a mount.
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

Return to “Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller”