Login to disable ads!

Lost BB1 in the forest

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
aerocar
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lost BB1 in the forest

Post by aerocar » 17 Sep 2020, 13:39

Several days ago, just after take off with Android tablet in Sky Controller 1, the FreeFlight Pro app stopped running. BeBop1 flew away! I went into forest, but have not found it. But, did get its WiFi signal and video. Then learned that telemetry shows last known location in green as BB is still transmitting. Then, when it goes off, drone symbol turns red. I have been to that exact position in the forest using Google and FFP app many times. No drone. Telemetry suggests it has fallen to the ground. Not there. Maybe in the tree tops—way up.still searching.
Telemetry on tablet shows a 31 second flight. When I send this “to email”, I get back from Parrot, ONLY 9 seconds of that flight. Since then, using FlightManager, I have downloaded all my 234 flights. The last flight shows it is a 31 second flight, but converting it to graph shows only 9 seconds!
Question, can the graph be expanded to show the whole flight, or is the data corrupted???
Any advice or help much needed. Ed

asmith61
Just flips over
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: Lost BB1 in the forest

Post by asmith61 » 25 Sep 2020, 14:05

Hi Ed
Sorry to hear this :o I would have thought the return to home would have kicked in once the signal was lost ?

You mention the video I know it was only a few seconds but if you could check what you have it might show you what the drone is seeing or at least what it last saw before the battery went flat.

Hope you have managed to find it by now ? If not hope you find it soon just wondered if you had you phone number on the drone in case someone has found it ?

Alby