Login to disable ads!

Please help!

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
TezST
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Please help!

Post by TezST » 05 Jun 2020, 22:17

Hi guys first time poster looking for help.

I have just purchased a bebop 2. I already have a sky controller 2 which I used when I had a disco.
I’m having a bit of an issue with setup

I can connect my phone to the drone no problems. I can also connect the sky controller to my phone. But I can’t do both at the same time!?

I connect drone to phone but as soon as I plug in the phone to the sky controller 2 the drone somehow can not magically be found all of a sudden,

I can see the little connect button but then it just pops up saying I need to connect the drone via WiFi. Then the only way I can get the drone back connected to my phone is if I unplug my phone from the sky controller 2

So I’m guessing my issue is the drone isn’t connected to the sky controller.

Iv tried turning WiFi Bluetooth off on turning the controller on first before the drone and vice Versa. I just can’t seem to work it out but I really want to use the sky controller. Maybe it’s faulty? It just always has the red lashing light on.

Thank you so much for any help

Keiriso
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0

Re: Please help!

Post by Keiriso » 09 Sep 2020, 04:43

Hi there,

Had similar issue. Try to remove the bebop drone from the Skycontroller and then switch on the bebop and the Skycontroller. Skycontroller should connect to the drone.
Hope it helps.
Regards