Login to disable ads!

Error 2 then other issues

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Snowlady
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Error 2 then other issues

Post by Snowlady » 05 Jul 2019, 17:24

I recently replaced all 4 motors from a crash I had last fall. I’ve been terribly busy and didn’t get to test fly it until yesterday. It took off fine but it drifted slightly, hit a small bush and landed upside down on the grass. I was maybe 4-5 ft off the ground. I’ve had larger crashes than this so I didn’t think anything of it.
I tried to fly again but got an error 2 that briefly flashed on my smartphone (attached to a sky controller 2). However, it took off and hovered ok but my smartphone said, “landing” in orange lettering (in the bottom center where it normally would say, “take off” in green). I reset the drone, changed batteries and got the same result. I assume one of the motors is bad? The only way I can think to fix it, is to replace each motor, one at a time with a test in between until I find the right one. What if that doesn’t work? What other suggestions would you have?

AR.Tommy
Serious flight time
Drone Type: Bebop

Re: Error 2 then other issues

Post by AR.Tommy » 06 Jul 2019, 08:03

Hello,

not sure how helpful this is, but according to the error table viewtopic.php?f=88&t=9801 this means the motor stalled. I remember this once or twice but it was only temporarily.
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.