Bebop 2 Serial Number

Questions and answers about Bebop, Bebop 2 and the Parrot Skycontroller.
Nottofly
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bebop 2 Serial Number

Post by Nottofly » 10 Feb 2019, 01:14

Hi, to everyone. This is my first post here as I have just joined and hopefully will be staying an active member of Bebop 2 forum. However I have a question and would be grateful for any answers or advice. I have just had a bit of a saga purchasing a new Bebop 2 FPV pack and to cut a long story short I just got the Skycontroller 2 charged up at 11:00 pm tonight, I thought I'd try the battery in the drone to see what charge state it was in as I have never charged it and I tried to connect it to controller which I eventually managed, however when opening FF Pro on my phone I went to the drone info screen and discovered that the serial No of my drone in the app was different to the one on the drone itself up to the letter C which is the 8th character in. Serial numbers are as follow. App serial No: PI040436 then it is the same as the one on the drone, Serial No on drone base: PS726003********** The last 10 digits are the same. Is this something that I should be cautious of ar are they all the same as this? Thanks in advance for any info from folks that are far more knowledgable on the subject than I am as I am a pure novice at this due to this being my first drone. Thanks again folks.

oscar30340
Battery Charged

Re: Bebop 2 Serial Number

Post by oscar30340 » 12 Feb 2019, 19:18

Bonsoir,
je viens de vérifier c'est pareil aussi pour mon drone bebop 2.
Le début des numéros sont différends
Donc je pense que ce doit être normal .

Nottofly
Newcomer

Re: Bebop 2 Serial Number

Post by Nottofly » 12 Feb 2019, 22:04

oscar30340 wrote:
12 Feb 2019, 19:18
Bonsoir,
je viens de vérifier c'est pareil aussi pour mon drone bebop 2.
Le début des numéros sont différends
Donc je pense que ce doit être normal .
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse. J'ai dû traduire avec Google et j'ai fait de même pour la réponse. Cela m'a donné confiance que tout va bien.