Moderator: blorincz

blorincz
Chased the cat
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Now Available, Drone Mods UAV Locator

Post by blorincz » 14 Sep 2013, 06:12

I spent the last 3 months testing just about every mini GPS tracking device on the market. From the cheap $25 units on eBay to $300 high end tracking devices. After a lot of trial and error and some help from a group of volunteers, I am happy to announce the Drone Mods UAV Locator, a simple, effective, reliable solution for retrieving the location of your UAV in the event you lose it or experience a fly-away. Most GPS tracking solutions, specifically here in the U.S., require monthly subscriptions of $20-$30 a month. It was important for me to find a solution that included a low cost service plan. I was able to do that by partnering with one of the largest and most reputable GPS tracking companies in the U.S., GTXCorp out of California.

At this time the Drone Mods UAV Locator is designed for use within the United States. I hope to be able to expand service to Canada in the future.

Check out the link below for full details and pricing.

http://www.drone-mods.com/Drone-Mods-UA ... -DM005.htm

www.Drone-Mods.com || info@drone-mods.com
Exclusive U.S. distributor of the DroneTec QuadMod (R/C control)

blorincz
Chased the cat
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Now Available, Drone Mods UAV Locator

Post by blorincz » 16 Apr 2014, 03:47

I wanted to share an unsolicited video review done by a customer who purchased the UAV Locator.

This week we provisioned our 100th device within the US. To date, 11 successful UAV recoveries have been reported to me.

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/v/aivcxGjVpH8
www.Drone-Mods.com || info@drone-mods.com
Exclusive U.S. distributor of the DroneTec QuadMod (R/C control)