Flying with rooted Nook Color

iOS Apps and Games for the AR.Drone. General Android discussions.
bandzdaddy
Newcomer

Flying with rooted Nook Color

Post by bandzdaddy » 10 Sep 2011, 18:02

Hi all New with flying the Drone. so far im doing well with iphone controls. I thought I would try to fly with my rooted Nook Color. Any body out there try this? I'm going to give it a go this weekend. Keep you posted!

squonk
Newcomer

Re: Flying with rooted Nook Color

Post by squonk » 31 Dec 2011, 01:10

Yes, I've done this with a rooted Nook Color running Honeycomb and the official app from Parrot. I have not, however, been able to get it to respond to the Nook's accelerometer.

darkspeed
Newcomer

Post by darkspeed » 01 Jan 2012, 07:20

bandzdaddy wrote:Hi all New with flying the Drone. so far im doing well with iphone controls. I thought I would try to fly with my rooted Nook Color. Any body out there try this? I'm going to give it a go this weekend. Keep you posted!

Hi I tried this with a rooted view sonic gtab running honey comb. It does not work with the accelerometer. Let us know your results.

ShellDude
Batterys getting low
Drone Type: Bebop

Post by ShellDude » 01 Jan 2012, 23:37

I test with a Viewsonic G-Tablet in support of AR.Pro. All (stable) releases (2.2, 2.3+, and 3.0) work fine, including full accelerometer support.

I don't have a Nook but can make a trial version of AR.Pro available to anyone who wants to test it. Drop me a PM.

LightingWings
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by LightingWings » 22 Mar 2015, 06:28

I have a drone 2.0 elite edition. I want to know how you root a nook color using honeycomb. Please tell me my skype is wolfose MCpaws. I have another messagers to so message me please! Also what does the accelerometer not work mean?