New Parrot AR.Drone flying app (using hardware controllers/g

iOS Apps and Games for the AR.Drone. General Android discussions.
DevilsReject78
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Re: New Parrot AR.Drone flying app (using hardware controllers/g

Post by DevilsReject78 » 17 Sep 2017, 22:03

A crash is just as I click connect to the AR drone it'll crash 13 times then it finally won't crash but it won't connect

Tomas wrote:
15 Sep 2017, 15:30
DevilsReject78 wrote:
10 Sep 2017, 03:41
I still can't connect to drone. Im using s7 edge n then app crashes, this app still getting updates n working0
Sorry to hear it's crashing on the s7 edge. Does the app crash during startup or during flight?
To be honest, that seems to happen on the s7 a lot and I haven't quite figured out why. The project is not very active so an update might take quite a while (perhaps somewhere early next year).

As for the Flypad question, judging from the specs of the flypad, it could work. I don't know exactly as I don't have one to test it with.

DevilsReject78
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by DevilsReject78 » 17 Sep 2017, 23:02

I got connection and everything fine through my tablet but it does not recognize my Xbox 360 controller so I still have no controller control I can take it off and land it through your app why would it not be recognizing my controller

Tomas wrote:
15 Sep 2017, 15:30
DevilsReject78 wrote:
10 Sep 2017, 03:41
I still can't connect to drone. Im using s7 edge n then app crashes, this app still getting updates n working0
Sorry to hear it's crashing on the s7 edge. Does the app crash during startup or during flight?
To be honest, that seems to happen on the s7 a lot and I haven't quite figured out why. The project is not very active so an update might take quite a while (perhaps somewhere early next year).

As for the Flypad question, judging from the specs of the flypad, it could work. I don't know exactly as I don't have one to test it with.

alex69
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by alex69 » 21 Sep 2017, 10:55

Tomas wrote:
15 Sep 2017, 15:27
alex69 wrote:
06 Sep 2017, 10:13
Tomas, your app is great!!!
With video recording would be perfect; are you working on it?
Thank you
Hi Alex! Thanks for the kind words (don't forget to review on Google Play, I could use some positive feedback there).

The project is really on the back burner for now. I just became a father and together with other projects, I don't see a new update on the drone side any time soon (maybe next year).
Video is extremely high on my priority list, but Parrot has made it nearly impossible to support Video if you don't use their software (which I don't; it's all written by myself). If there is an update coming; it's going to be Video (and UI/UX updates).
I'm happy for you; take your time...
I wrote my review on google play

Tomas
Battery Charged
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Post by Tomas » 26 Sep 2017, 07:51

alex69 wrote:
21 Sep 2017, 10:55
I'm happy for you; take your time...
I wrote my review on google play
Great! Thanks a lot! :)