Hi,Dirk_ANAFI wrote: ↑07 Dec 2018, 05:12Questions:
1. Does the FPV cam show a steady green LED?
2. If (1.: yes): do you see no "MAMBO_xxxxxx" Wifi source in your smartphone's Wifi settings (2.4 GHz band)?
3. If (1.: no): the FPV cam might be broken.
4. If (2.: yes): see 3.
5. If (2.: no): you should be able to connect and fly.
6. What is your Mambo FW version?
7. Can you fly Mambo without FPV cam with BT (controller or smartphone)?
1. Yes, it is solid green
2. No, on any devices
Firmware is the last one from parrot site, I tried to downgrade but of course it does not work.
The mambo flies great without the camera on phone and controller also.