Took some time to find the right article to follow the software update sequence, so pasting it here in hopes this information gets pushed to the top of the major search engines.
1. Power on the Parrot Mambo and wait until the lights (eyes) turn green.
2. Connect the drone to your computer using a USB/micro-USB cable (provided). >Wait until the drone's “right-eye” light is a steady green
3. Go to Parrot Mambo’s support page at https://community.parrot.com/t5/Mambo-K ... /Mambo@tkb.
4. At the Parrot Mambo support page, you may click either Software update (under DOWNLOADS) or Update v.xxx to download the
5. When download dialogue box opens, check Save file, then click OK to download the update file.
6. Following the download, click the blue arrow on the browser window , then click the folder icon to access the file.
7. While the MiniDrone is powered on, double click on Parrot_Mini to open it.
Note: if MiniDrone is off, press the ON/OFF button to turn it back on and wait for your computer to recognize it.
8. Drag the update file into the open area ( the root of the drone) of Parrot_Mini.
DO NOT PLACE THE FILE IN THE DRONE (Mambo) FOLDER. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE.
>Parrot Mambo's lights will flash while the update file is being transferred.
>Once the transfer is complete, the right-eye light remains green, and the left-eye orange.
6. Safely disconnect and remove the Parrot Mambo from your computer.
>Installation begins. The lights alternately flash orange with increasing rapidity. Do not remove the battery while the update installation is in progress.
7. The installation is complete when the lights turn green.
Using FreeFlight Mini This is slow and only should be used if you do not have access to a PC.
To update the firmware, do the following:
1. Press the On/Off button on the Parrot Mambo to turn it on.
2. Open FreeFlight Mini app and tap Mambo_xxxxxx.
3. Parrot Mambo's information page opens.
Tap Check for updates to update Parrot Mambo's firmware.
Or, tap > Check for updates. Update begins automatically.
https://community.parrot.com/t5/Mambo-K ... a-p/153647
The Parrot Mambo minidrone is full of surprises! Whether you equip it with the Cannon or the Grabber, it'll turn the sky into an amazing playground.
1 post • Page 1 of 1