Taking pictures and recording video

The Parrot Mambo minidrone is full of surprises! Whether you equip it with the Cannon or the Grabber, it'll turn the sky into an amazing playground.
robcampbell
Newcomer
Drone Type: Airborne Night

Taking pictures and recording video

Post by robcampbell » 31 Jan 2017, 20:57

I am trying to take a photo and record video but the only video that is being recorded is from my phone. It's hard to record via my phone and use the controllers. Also, I thought I'd be able to view the camera on the drone, not the camera on my phone.

When I set to always record I'm thinking the drone will always record but that isn't the case unless there is something that I'm doing wrong.

Any information will help.

Also, I'm looking to get another drone. I'm not ready to spend $500USD but I want to experience a drone that records and possibly one that has a viewer of the flight from the drone's perspective.

AR.Tommy
Charged up again
Drone Type: Bebop

Re: Taking pictures and recording video

Post by AR.Tommy » 01 Feb 2017, 14:48

Hello and welcome,

The airborne night can not record videos. The video option in the app is only to record the drone with your iPhone while controlling it.
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

Bobrobot1
Up and hovering
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by Bobrobot1 » 17 Feb 2017, 06:01

The drone cannot take video. I do think that it can take photos. (VGA res. I think) I have a hydrofoil and it has a stills camera. I'm pretty sure it's a modified version of the the hydrofoil drone.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!

weebee
Battery Charged
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by weebee » 22 Feb 2017, 21:18

The Airborne night only takes pictures. And not at a good quality either. Though I didn't buy mine for that. It does fly pretty good though.