Just order my Disco

At CES 2016 Parrot unveiled DISCO a new drone prototype that’s actually a full-blown fixed wing plane similar to the E-Bee sense fly but for end users.
CrazyPilot
Newcomer
Drone Type: DISCO

Just order my Disco

Post by CrazyPilot » 01 Mar 2017, 19:20

Just order my Disco and will have it in about a week. I will let everyone know of my impressions when I receive it. :D

AR.Tommy
Charged up again
Drone Type: Bebop

Re: Just order my Disco

Post by AR.Tommy » 02 Mar 2017, 08:35

CrazyPilot wrote:Just order my Disco and will have it in about a week. I will let everyone know of my impressions when I receive it. :D
I'm curious!
http://www.digitalsirup.com

Sweet and delicious apps for your drones.

CrazyPilot
Newcomer
Drone Type: DISCO

Post by CrazyPilot » 10 Mar 2017, 18:23

Got my Disco when out for my first flight, amazing experience. :o
Then dried to fly for a second time because the first flight was only 9 min. But on the second flight I lost connection with the Disco when it got up to 50 meters in the air. I was never able to recover connection and I just waited for it to run out of battery and land, it was making circles over my head for about 20 min. And then it took off to the unknown and I lost it. I guss you call this a fly away? I'm very disappointed :-(
Hkw can this happen???? :-( :-(

Bobrobot1
Up and hovering
Drone Type: Bebop 2

Post by Bobrobot1 » 16 Mar 2017, 03:39

CrazyPilot wrote:Got my Disco when out for my first flight, amazing experience. :o
Then dried to fly for a second time because the first flight was only 9 min. But on the second flight I lost connection with the Disco when it got up to 50 meters in the air. I was never able to recover connection and I just waited for it to run out of battery and land, it was making circles over my head for about 20 min. And then it took off to the unknown and I lost it. I guss you call this a fly away? I'm very disappointed :-(
Hkw can this happen???? :-( :-(

THAT MUST SUCK!!! you invested OVER $1000 USD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!