Change colour forum?

Plant them here and lets see if your seed can grow.
Hazard7
Battery Charged
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Change colour forum?

Post by Hazard7 » 10 Mar 2011, 19:50

Hate to be rude but the current forum is kinda giving me eye sore with bright colours and the green is kinda blend with the white background. Can we have like black background with orange border (like the AR Drone itself) with white text

MrDystopia
Just flips over

Re: Change colour forum?

Post by MrDystopia » 10 Mar 2011, 22:56

Hate to be rude, but I'm so sick of white on black or similar forums. Green looks more professional and adult, and for me, is very easy on the eyes. Don't change the forum.

Symon
Site Admin
Drone Type: Jumping Sumo

Change colour forum?

Post by Symon » 10 Mar 2011, 23:13

I'll upload a zip file containing the graphics and the CSS's. Then you could send them back to me and I can add to the theme system, but the default would stay for new users and those that prefer this scheme.

Also if it's somehow blending green with the white then you may need to calibrate your monitor/colour/gamma. It's best to do this after an hour of your screen being on.
I do this on every PC & Mac I use. You would be shocked as to how out the colours are on a stock computer.

Symon
Site Admin
Drone Type: Jumping Sumo

Re: Change colour forum?

Post by Symon » 11 Mar 2011, 01:04

Attached link will allow you to download the ARDF theme, please try not to change the html/php parts too much, but you may modify the CSS and the images(within reason)
Please keep the favicon and the site-logo the same and any links to external plugins and modules.

http://www.ardrone-flyers.com/forum/ARDF-Theme.zip

Once you have done you changes, please either attach a zip to a new topic with your theme name or email me the zip and details to ardrone1@ardrone-flyers.com