What you need to achieve smoth video quality with a Sumo.

Parrot's new driving and jumping mini drones Jumping Sumo, Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drone.

Moderator: AR.Tommy

imaddbrad
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

What you need to achieve smoth video quality with a Sumo.

Postby imaddbrad » 14 Oct 2015, 21:39

m1.jpg
I love to take my Jumping Sumo to the mall, supermarket anywhere there are girls to pick up. This thing works about as well as walking a puppy when it comes to meeting girls! The one problem I had was that the video recording stalled and it was dropping frames or repeating the same frame ten to 15 times in a row. I tested every type of stick and cable an the only way to get clear and glitch free video was the a micro adapter that allowed you to slip in a high speed micro sd card. The speed has to be at least 40/mbs. If you can get 80/mbs then get it! Now I have not found an adapter that still allows you to flip the Sumo and stay in balance. I have tried many Micro USB to Micro SD adapters. Some had cables lengths
m1.jpg
some were tiny adapters.
winner.jpg
. The micro sd slips into the usb side!. So far this is the best I have found. Im looking for the perfect one and when I find it. I will let you know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Jumping Sumo / Jumping Night / Jumping Race Drone”