Login to disable ads!

LiPo battery indicator for BB2

Mods for Bebop, Bebop 2 and even the Skycontroller.
dries_w
Ready for take off
Drone Type: Bebop 2

LiPo battery indicator for BB2

Post by dries_w » 25 Oct 2018, 11:16

You can read your BB2 battery status in FFpro but therefor you have to place the battery on the BB2 and power it up.
There is a cheap LiPo battery tester on the market that you can attache on top to every LiPo BB2 battery you have for reading teh battery staus without powering up the BB2.
You have to open up the batterycase and ad (carefully ! dont make any chortcirquit !) two leads to the out plus and out negativ voltage (outside pins of the batteryconnector) Make a cut in the battery case so the PSB board will fit nicely in that case.
Those leads goes to the plus/negativ of the little PCB LED Battery indicator B+/B-

Look at: https://www.banggood.com/1-5S-Lipo-Batt ... rehouse=CN :D
Sitediscription
This item is used to test the single cell lipo battery voltage,just need to connect the battery positive / negative electrode to the B+ / B- of the board. The total capacity of the battery is divided into four segments by the 4 LED indicators. Touch the button,the corresponding battery indicator is lit,and goes off after 3 seconds.

Specification:
Item Name: Lipo Battery Voltage Display
Dimension: 40x13.5x3.5mm
Usage: Used to test the 1/2/3/4/5 Serial cell lipo battery.
BB2 since december 2015 - iPhoine - Xiaomi WiFi extender - allways latest updates

waterlanding
Thinking of bearings

Re: LiPo battery indicator for BB2

Post by waterlanding » 26 Oct 2018, 00:36

It's sort of sad that you'd take credit for somebody else's idea (posted on this board) from last April.

I see no attribution in your post to the original posting (https://www.drone-forum.com/forum/viewt ... 116&t=9440), the original author (@Trybols), or the YouTube video the post points to. I even like his Mod board better. It's smaller, the button is taller and fits through a hole in the case better.

My personal Kudos and thanks to @Trybols for posting this Mod procedure last April. Anyone who likes this idea might want to click on the link above and thank the original author of this Mod :)

dries_w
Ready for take off

Re: LiPo battery indicator for BB2

Post by dries_w » 26 Oct 2018, 08:09

waterlanding wrote:
26 Oct 2018, 00:36
It's sort of sad that you'd take credit for somebody else's idea (posted on this board) from last April.

I see no attribution in your post to the original posting (https://www.drone-forum.com/forum/viewt ... 116&t=9440), the original author (@Trybols), or the YouTube video the post points to. I even like his Mod board better. It's smaller, the button is taller and fits through a hole in the case better.

My personal Kudos and thanks to @Trybols for posting this Mod procedure last April. Anyone who likes this idea might want to click on the link above and thank the original author of this Mod :)
Its realy sad that you take the negatif parts out of some postings.
Instead of pointing me to that old posting in April (Im just a few weeks member of this board) youre calling other members to follow your negativity. :cry:
My ecuses goes to @Trybols for repeating his mod find. (another titel and a youtube link)
BB2 since december 2015 - iPhoine - Xiaomi WiFi extender - allways latest updates