A delivery drone?

Mods for Bebop, Bebop 2 and even the Skycontroller.
Bobrobot1
Up and hovering
Drone Type: Bebop 2

A delivery drone?

Post by Bobrobot1 » 16 Dec 2016, 06:10

I saw many ppl make homemade delivery drones for the phantom drones. Because of its low feet and light max carry load, can it become a small delivery drone? I don't plan on moving anything heavy. Maybe a pencil to start; then something a little lighter. Like a few pens and paper. Is it possible?also, how would I get the box or other way of carrying the item to drop the said item on command or land. Any ideas?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!

solaris8x86
Thinking of bearings

Re: A delivery drone?

Post by solaris8x86 » 27 Dec 2016, 03:18

Bobrobot1 wrote:I saw many ppl make homemade delivery drones for the phantom drones. Because of its low feet and light max carry load, can it become a small delivery drone? I don't plan on moving anything heavy. Maybe a pencil to start; then something a little lighter. Like a few pens and paper. Is it possible?also, how would I get the box or other way of carrying the item to drop the said item on command or land. Any ideas?
Based on the US FAA regulation. You are not allowed to "drop" anything from the sky.
Advancing Bebop 2 to Router Mod with deep explanation: http://youtu.be/cumh4VZonVE
Bebop 2 Flight Record #0010 Finale (must watch): http://youtu.be/1pNyMSKwWaQ

Bobrobot1
Up and hovering

Re: A delivery drone?

Post by Bobrobot1 » 30 Dec 2016, 22:09

If I land and the item gets "Dropped" (just stays on ground where I landed) and then I take off, is that FAA legal?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Just kidding! I use my Mac! :)

Keep looking up!