Hunt for treasures here.
drone_boy
Newcomer
Drone Type: Bebop 2
Has thanked: 0

Bebop 2. First drone I owned.

Post by drone_boy » 11 Feb 2021, 16:15

Hello,

Just want to introduce myself on this forum. The Bebop 2 was the very first drone I owned. I have been flying for approx 7 years. After owning Phantom 4, 3DR Solo, Swing,And the Mambo which I fly in my house when it rains.LOL The Bebop 2 with its flaws is still close to my heart. I run the Solaris mod and is one of my go to drones. Being a noob when I bought it. And after a couple of flyaways. Tons of crashes.I think I would have bought the DJI out of not having the piloting experience at the time. After you fly for several years and a ton of learning and going to the school of hard knocks. You gain a better understanding of a drones components and software. Then the Bebop 2 is a drone that is not so hard to understand. Had no problems in years other than my own errors. Sad to see it not made anymore. Bought three because of the price and the performance you get from a small and very quick and nimble drone can’t be beat! Hopefully I can bring something to the table here. Happy Flying Everyone!!!!