In Search Of Business Partner! (UAV startup)

Hunt for treasures here.
LouisB
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone

In Search Of Business Partner! (UAV startup)

Post by LouisB » 22 Nov 2017, 23:21

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I’m currently in search of an unnamed aerial vehicle (UAV) or drone if you prefer, enthusiast and programmer for a business venture in the Las Vegas Nevada area. The venture deals with using UAVs for security purposes in the public and private sector. I’m in search of a co-founder with a burning desire to build an excellent business. I’m looking for someone who is above all motivated to succeed. I’d prefer that you have technical experience in programming UAVs and know the ins and outs of custom design and function.

A little bit about myself, I fly UAVs professionally in Las Vegas currently. I have a BS in Aeronautical Science via Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona with FAA ratings through commercial multi-engine instrument. I’m currently working on my MS in Entrepreneurship through Oklahoma State University. I have experience with another startup I worked on in 2013 as a co-founder. Please reply here if you have any questions or are interested in working with me!

Best Regards,

Louis