New to this forum, but certainly not new to parrot - have owned 3 bebops 2 bebops2's a Flowerpower pot and a car kit. Love Parrot, but have my eyes on the new DJI mavic pro.
ANYWAYS Heres what I got:
• Parrot Bebop 2 in red -**All software/firmware is up to date and I have purchased all in app add-ons which I will transfer if wanted**
• Parrot Skycontrolller (version 1) not the new one
• Official Parrot Bebop Backpack
• 3 batteries when relatively low cycles. 2 red and 1 white.
• A boat load of spare propellers.
• A full set of brand new motors, (and new motors installed on Bebop2)
• Spare parts: 3 Motors(for parts), feet, screws in every size, wifi cables & cards and 4 carbon fiber props-(think they may be for bebop 1)
• A spare main board for parts.
• 2 Battery chargers
• ipega joystick with bluetooth connectivity to your phone to fly without Skycontroller.
Flys like a champ. Just need the extra $ for the Mavic.
I'm all in around $700 (bought it new for 499+ backpack & spare parts, props, etc.) - asking $350
**Not looking for a trade***
Login to disable ads!
I don't need it, Do you? For a price or swopsies.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest