F/S CHEAP drone + TONS of accessories

I don't need it, Do you? For a price or swopsies.
Nicholi2789
Made it over nextdoor
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

F/S CHEAP drone + TONS of accessories

Post by Nicholi2789 » 19 Oct 2013, 06:39

Hey everyone, So my drone has been collecting dust in my closet for a while now. I burnt out a motor and haven't flown it in almost a year. Just too much going on in my life to be able to spare time and money to buy a new motor and make time to get flying again. So this poor baby is sitting unused. I figure it would make an excellent drone (or parts drone) for someone willing to spend 30$ on a new motor. It fires up just fine only one motor doesn't light up.
The drone itself is in perfect condition. The navigation board still works perfectly as does the main board and cameras.
Literally the ONLY thing wrong with it is that one motor.
I am willing to sell it to someone for extremely cheap since it isn't seeing any use. I also have a full aftermarket battery charging setup Turnigy Accucel 6 plus several batteries I will include. (or sell seperately if that's all you want).

I would sell it and all the accessories for 125$ SHIPPED. That price is negotiable as well. That's also USPS priority with a tracking number and insured. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Scroll down for more details.

It has a couple mods installed already and I will list them real quick.
First is, it has bearings installed. They are the 25$ set listed on the Boca Bearings website. They add about a minute of flight time. I also have several brand new sets of the original bushings if you don't want the bearings.
It also has a zip tie mod that gives it about 3/4 inch of extra clearance. Done very cleanly. I can remove it if you don't want it.
It also has a brand new never flown central cross installed.
The drone honestly has been flown alot, but it still flies just like it did on the first day I got it. All the cameras and sensors work great. The outdoor hull is in pristine condition but the indoor hull has some minor marks on it. The props it has installed are straightened and balanced.

Also, I have many many extras that will come with the drone for whoever wants to buy it. Lots and lots of accessories.

Gameklip found here: http://buy.thegameklip.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Have two OEM Parrot 1000 mah batteries with one Parrot charger .
Two Turnigy nano-tech 1300 mah batteries w/ adaptors (about 13 minutes flight time off these)
Turnigy Accucel 6 charger w/accessories (listed here: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ ... ories.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
HobbyKing 105w switching DC power supply (listed here: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__ ... upply.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Two spare sets of props, they aren't brand new but are balanced and straightened and fly fine
Several sets of spare bushings

I've spent easily over 200$ in just accessories for this baby, (aftermarket charging kit, batteries, bearings, props, Gameklip, ect) I don't have any Ebay feedback since I'm usually just buying on there but I do have LOTS of positive feedback (zero negative) on another hobby site I buy and sell on look here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I also have a verified paypal account that I would prefer to use though I am open to other payment methods.
If you are at all interested shoot me a PM or email ( nicholi2789@gmail.com ) anytime and we can negotiate.
Below are some pictures, but if you need more detailed pictures let me know and I will send them to you immediately.
Thanks for your consideration.
Nick

Last edited by Nicholi2789 on 31 Mar 2015, 05:06, edited 1 time in total.

Nicholi2789
Made it over nextdoor

Re: F/S: Dr-2.0, charger-batteries, PS3 controller&gameklip

Post by Nicholi2789 » 21 Oct 2013, 01:46

Bump! Just make an offer!

Nicholi2789
Made it over nextdoor

Re: F/S CHEAP AR.Drone + TONS of accessories

Post by Nicholi2789 » 31 Mar 2015, 05:07

BUMP. Letting it go for a steal!!

dante1
Spying is fun

Re: F/S CHEAP AR.Drone + TONS of accessories

Post by dante1 » 28 Apr 2015, 01:15

still for sale?
The MiruMod Wifi-Less Mod
"Bringing the AR Drone to new heights"
Ebay Link
Store

oldjarhead46
Up and hovering

Re: F/S CHEAP drone + TONS of accessories

Post by oldjarhead46 » 26 Sep 2015, 16:36

I see this is an old ad but do you still have drone?