I got into my 1st multi ever. got every thing set up 'almost' ready to test fly. But I have some basic question/newbie question.
I know there are some experienced multi flyer here.
I am using HK mega pro (mega 2560)with MTK GPS using Multiwii 2.1, ERSKY9X r130
Hobbywing 18A ESC with 5V BEC, 1100Kv motors https://mechanicfaq.com/indoor-fpv-quadcopters/
1. how do you change from ACRO mode to STable mode in the air, the stick command requires the throttle stick all the way down? won't that shut the motor off? (newbie you know )
2. why the motors need to be running after arming?
3. can arming be programmed to a switch in er9x? seems doable. by sending a 0 throttle and full rudder right singal.
4. it was recommended just connecting signal wires from rx and to motor esc to reduce noise, and using ext BEC as power source. why not use ext BEC and ONE BEC from the ESC to one of the motor as a back up? if one ESC fail, the other will be there. seems all the circuit are linked together.
5. the way it is set up now weighs 505 g including one 3S 2200mah 20C lipo. sounds a bit heavy? I am planning on using two 2200 mah in parallel that would increase the weight further.
Login to disable ads!
Other discussion of non-Parrot drones. 3drobotics, DJI, Team Black Sheep, QAV250, DIY drones... etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests