Recording with ARDrone Flight Pro

iOS Apps and Games for the AR.Drone. General Android discussions.
Train Tracker
Newcomer
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Recording with ARDrone Flight Pro

Post by Train Tracker » 14 Aug 2014, 13:57

Recently started using the ARDrone Flight Pro app so I could fly using a PS3 game pad. It will not record to my USB stick. It will record if I fly using the AR.Free Flight app. Any help on settings or which button to mash would be appreciated

TT

Cardinal1
Newcomer

Re: Recording with ARDrone Flight Pro

Post by Cardinal1 » 16 Oct 2014, 02:43

The rotor head is constructed of solid aluminum for reliable operation of themulti blade design. The 120deg swash plate is a mix of composite and aluminum aiding in slopfree operation. Digital 7.5g servos are smooth and precise allowing accurate control.

ar202018
Battery Charged

Re: Recording with ARDrone Flight Pro

Post by ar202018 » 20 Jan 2019, 15:38

Train Tracker wrote:
14 Aug 2014, 13:57
Recently started using the ARDrone Flight Pro app so I could fly using a PS3 game pad. It will not record to my USB stick. It will record if I fly using the AR.Free Flight app. Any help on settings or which button to mash would be appreciated

TT
Used plastic cruiser 32GB USB drive. to get USB drive recognized you have to plug battery in and let drone startup first and then plug drive in each time you want to use it. The lights on the drone will flash for a little bit and then turn solid green again. You should then see the time remaining on the disc show up on the screen if you have the on-screen display turned on for USB time remaining. Only video is recorded to USB drive pictures do not seem to be recorded to the drive. Recordings and pictures will not show up in the Google photos album you have to use a file app to locate them. When using with Google pixel phone the camera icon does not change when you push it and it does not make any sound but did record pictures to the phone in a different location than the gallery app.