PC software

Parrot SDK, Linux SDK, Java, PC, Mac, scripts for Parrot drones... etc.
hefro
Just flips over
Drone Type: Bebop

Re: PC software

Post by hefro » 21 Jan 2011, 02:46

@Jbalat - Thanks got it but think I'm having issues with firewall or something. Not sure. Have connected to drone manually with firewall Off, but the app doesn't connect to the drone. No image and no control. through either keyboard, check boxes, or joystick. But the app is running so thanks heaps, I'll just keep playing around i think. Got the .net4 stuff but had to download directx stuff, maybe I'm just missing something else
@Sectere - Thanks, however after downloading the zip file I get a Uexpected end of archive error. Have tried several times. Thanks for your help anyway

jbalat
Up and hovering

Post by jbalat » 21 Jan 2011, 07:10

Did you press the unpair button on the drone ??

P.S. Can you please upload the French program somewhere else since I cant download it where it is, I am having problems... Maybe get a free dropbox account and drop it in your public folder ?

hefro
Just flips over

Post by hefro » 21 Jan 2011, 10:48

@jbalat tried the unpair, still no luck. it will be something small i think, i'll keep trying. here's the french program, but like I said, I can't even extract from the zip file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sectere
Just flips over

Post by sectere » 21 Jan 2011, 11:31

Here is the link where I asked several questions (if you have any problems)
https: / / projects.ardrone.org/boards/1/topics/show/2208
and the direct link for download
http://repository.windev.com/resource.a ... 76&lang=UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
something, once downloaded, it must be opened with the RAR file in zip, it does not work

question I can not connect my program with the drone jbalat
handling what to do spv thank you to you to explain step by step (I have my window controller reacted, but I was not n'arive connects to my drone, thank you if you take a step for us was not for explanations

papapasta
Battery Charged

Post by papapasta » 22 Jan 2011, 05:09

Hope this helps , I unpaired my ipone, then conected to the drone thru find a network, after it connected, started the app, then hit startup, and it connsctes fine. Iam using win 7

jbalat
Up and hovering

Post by jbalat » 23 Jan 2011, 05:53

Hefro wrote:@jbalat tried the unpair, still no luck. it will be something small i think, i'll keep trying. here's the french program, but like I said, I can't even extract from the zip file.
Well that is your problem.. The file should be 9.8Mb in size !! If anyone can download it then please post it somewhere else.

---As for the .NET program I noticed the SDK documentations said you also need this Pthread Win32 library for XP ?
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest

TVH7
Ready for take off

Post by TVH7 » 23 Jan 2011, 12:06

But wich is the best? for Windows 7?

And is there software so you can download it and install with a program and after that you connect with your wifi to your drone and then je can go ?
A easy connect and go program is what i meen

Sorry for bad english

sectere
Just flips over

Post by sectere » 23 Jan 2011, 13:30

Hello, here is the procedure for making the link I gave
1: downloaded RAR / LINK / http://www.jetelecharge.com/Utilitaires/11.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2: downloaded program for UAV / LINK / http://depot.pcsoft.fr/index.awp?start=51&lang=FR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3 Open the downloaded file with: RAR
4 if application open second file (open with RAR)
5 open the folder / WD Ardron / Click File / EXE
6 open file (click the image Ardron WD):
7 authorized the opening of the program
8 clicks option / check if the address has SSDI = your Drone
9 IP should be / 192.168.1.1
10 DOING OK
11 In option do / CONTROL / button and select
12 DOING general and do not check connected
13 Use ok
14 On your drone and wait until it is green
15 In your wireless network: to search for new network to network drone
16 As do connects ok
That is 17 drone flies

marche de windoos vista a windoos 7

TVH7
Ready for take off

Post by TVH7 » 24 Jan 2011, 20:38

konesmeijer wrote:I cant see video on the screen, i think the drone doesnt connect to the app? Does anybody know the solution?
I have the same problem but the *simple app * works good! but there you cant insert a joystick :(

murdock
Just flips over

Post by murdock » 24 Jan 2011, 22:53

Hey guys, I have the same problem as others, with the ARDrone Control .NET-1.0.1 does not work, but the French do. I have no problem, I control the drone with a joystick usb and with Tx RC without problems, but I'd like to try the ARDrone Control .NET-1.0.1, anyone know what the problem or if someone fix it?

I got,net frame 4
I also configure the antivirus and windows firewall and nothing
i do a ping and its all fine.

I hope someone can help as the control drone looks better.
Greetings!

sectere
Just flips over

Post by sectere » 25 Jan 2011, 12:00

Hello all, the program I give you soon vat sortire in ENGLISH, I would say what, you have succeeded in RAR INSTALLER (like the explanation I gave you) it works really well,
I'd love to do a test with the program hefro but no wifi connection how I am on windows xp

zipply
Newcomer

Post by zipply » 26 Jan 2011, 00:51

Hi sectere, merci beaucoup for your efforts for us. Unfortunately, when trying to download 'WD ARDrone.zip' from http://depot.pcsoft.fr/index.awp?start=51&lang=FR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, the download runs very very slowly; and it never completes. I would love to try it... could you please post it somewhere where we can completely download it successfully? Thanks!

hefro
Just flips over

Post by hefro » 26 Jan 2011, 05:45

@Sectere, as zipply said, it doesn't complete the download.
Giving up for now and staying with the iPhone for control. I'll keep trying here and there but with the .net stuff I can't connect to drone either. I have spoken with one of the IT guys at work who has a drone and he said update to win7 for the .net program.

sectere
Just flips over

Post by sectere » 26 Jan 2011, 09:38

Hello, here is the file, follow the link, I can not put an attachment, called me if it works and follow my instructions given above
Good flight

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8tmi5j" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jbalat
Up and hovering

Post by jbalat » 26 Jan 2011, 12:25

Woohoo, finally I got it to download..
When you unzip you need to rename the file by adding .rar
then unrar the file.
Exe file is in the Exe folder as expected.

Only problem is that it is in French ? I will try it out tomorrow.

Some fixes I will try to do on the .Net program are
1. option to invert the axis (my yaw was the wrong way)
2. Option for Exponential rates (The controls are very twitchy)
3. Option to add deadband % (the controls do not recenter perfectly)
I will post when I get it done.

Cant help with xp sorry..