London Droners

UK
bhupinho
Up and hovering
Drone Type: AR.Drone 2

Re: London Droners

Post by bhupinho » 04 Jul 2013, 11:30

Hey Peter good to meet ya, hit me up if you wanna go out flying im not to far from Finchley, going to the Harrow School playing fields this weekend its massive 8/9 football pitches, tennis courts, athletics track (great for distance and range testing.)

Like you i have a narrow long garden, chopped the crap out of my apple tree to get 10ft of clear air all through the garden LOL Backaches will ensue LOL

im testing my Flight Recorder and Director mode with IPHONE 3gs, normally use A google nexus 4 (excellent control and range) but new feature are only available on IOS at the moment DOH!, heres my first FPV and range test vid done last week with the nexus 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVN0CJIR7rw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peter Galbavy
Ready for take off

Post by Peter Galbavy » 05 Jul 2013, 14:54

Thanks. May not get time this weekend - got a cat going to the vet and then shed reorg amongst other exciting tasks...

Plews
Battery Charged

Post by Plews » 24 Jul 2013, 22:26

Have been messing around with my drone a few times but also fancy trying some of the co-op apps, I'm in Surrey Quays if anyone is nearby - I spotted another guy on my road with one a few months before I got mine, too bad I didn't think to take their details...

miniteshi
Newcomer

Post by miniteshi » 12 Dec 2013, 13:56

Bit of a revival but reckon we could do a Jan meetup?